Monday, February 8, 2010

Jeep Background








So, here are a few pics of the jeep.










The previous guy rebuilt the engine, however, it's got a few issues.










Brakes
Rear Axle
Broken turn signal lever
Faulty Speedometer
Faulty gas sender unit
Jury rigged dash
No top or doors




And as you can tell it's in need of a paint job.
We bought it in Gulfport, MS last weekend and then drove it as is back here to New Orleans. Once here I got up with a friend of mine, Owen, and got the name of a good classic car mechanic in the area. I dropped the car off this last Monday and had it checked out by Joel at The Bomb Shop. I'm gonna get him to fix the major mechanical so I can get on the road, then I'm gonna rework some of the user features. Then periodically work on the rest and get it back to stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment